A budget friendly, flexible learning hours and community learning on using a free music notation software, Musescore.
Cherylyn will guide you through short videos on navigating this open source computer program. You will be able to learn the following:
1. Navigate the Start Center & Score Wizard
2. Create, saving and exporting Musescore Project.
3. Saving Musescore project to musescore.com
4. Importing MIDI and XML into Musescore.
and many many more!
Who is it for?
- For music educators seeking a low budget video lesson
- For music educators who wants to learn at their own pace and time
- For music educators with no experience with music notation software
Q1: What do I need to follow this video course?
A1: You will need a computer, earphones/speakers, free Musescore software. After buying this video course, you will be provided the software
Q2: I am a composer/arranger. Will this video course be suitable for me?
A2: Yes! As long as you have a good understanding of music knowledge, terminologies and creativity.
Q3: Is it difficult to use Musescore?
A3: No, it is not! It is one of the most user-friendly music notation software. With Cherylyn’s tutorial, you will be guided every step of the way in mastering this software!
Q4: What do I get aside from the video course?
A4: You will be invited to join a private Facebook group for this video course where discussion and queries take place about the video course. Aside that, you will be offered 2 scheduled online consultation with Cherylyn for discussion and interaction purposes. You may attend subsequent scheduled consultation as an observer. A certificate of professional learning is also offered when you successfully complete an online assessment set by Cherylyn.